How To Pay City Bills During COVID-19 Pandemic

Habersham Co. - The majority of the cities in Habersham County are asking customers to pay either online, via phone, or through drive-thru if applicable. 

Utility bills can be paid at City Hall via phone, 706-778-8585, or by payment drop box, or online at

City Hall - 706-754-4216

Citation payments – via phone, 1.884.214.8588 or 706.776.5256 ext. 210, or online at baldwinga. Checks or money orders (NO CASH) can be mailed to Baldwin Municipal Court at 155 Willingham Ave. Baldwin, Ga 30511.

Water payments - via drive-thru, night drop, phone at 1-833-326-7014 or City Hall at 706-778-4202, and online at

Mount Airy
Utility bills – online at