Habersham Co. - Habersham County Parks and Recreation announced today, March 13, that they will be suspending certain programs and activities starting tomorrow.
Parks and Recreation Director, Kurt Cooper, stated that while the following programs have been suspended, the seasons have not been canceled as of Friday, March 13.
Parks and Recreation operated programs suspended:
- Spring basketball postponed until April 6.
- Volleyball postponed until April 6.
- Track & Field postponed until April 4.
- Habersham County gymnastics postponed until April 6.
Habersham County Associations:
- The Habersham County Little League is postponed until March 30.
Rapids Futbol Clubis postponed until April 30.
- Habersham County Church League Softball scheduled to begin play March 23.
Ruby C. Fulbright Aquatic Center:
- Normal operating hours will be observed. Recommending patrons to stay at home.
Facilitycan be utilized at own risk.
Habersham County Gymnastics Center:
- Operating hours will be from 12 p.m.
( noon) until 5 p.m. Recommending patrons stay at home. Facilitycan be utilized at own risk.