Habersham Co. - Visitors will no longer be able to visit those at Habersham Medical Center as the hospital cracks down on their visitation policy amid COVID-19 pandemic.
"Our staff members are working around the clock to protect our patients, employees and the community-at-large against the spread of COVID-19," reads on online release.
We have updated the Visitation Policy for our main campus and all of our off-site locations. Effective immediately:
• HMC will no longer allow visitors on campus or at any of our off-site locations.
• Patients of Habersham Medical Center are allowed one (1) support person to accompany them during their hospitalization.
• The support person must remain the same person during the entire duration of the patient’s stay.
• This policy update applies to every department except ICU. No support person will be permitted to go into the ICU.
• No children under the age of 18 will be allowed on campus or at any of our off-site locations.
Visit www.habershammedical.com/coronavirus to learn more.